Electric Objects is a community of artists and art fans, coming together to celebrate bringing art from the Internet into our homes.
First and foremost, Electric Objects is a space for art. While we want to encourage you to share your art with the rest of the community, we do not consider Electric Objects to be a suitable storage service for your personal photography and videos. With that in mind, file storage is capped at 5GB per account.
It's also important to us that Electric Objects remains a place that feels safe and inviting. So here are some basic rules that we use to ensure that it does.
You aren’t allowed to post anything that:
- Is sexually explicit or pornographic, exploits or presents minors in a sexual way, or promotes adult sexual services
- Creates a genuine risk of physical injury or property damage, credibly threatens people or public safety, or organizes, encourages or celebrates harm
- Promotes self-harm, eating disorders or hard drug abuse
- Attacks, bullies or harasses nonpublic people
- Includes hate speech
- Is gratuitously violent or gory
- Infringes anyone's intellectual property, privacy or other rights
- Is fraudulent or deceptive
- Is someone else's personal information or requests a minor's personal information
- Contains any information or content that’s illegal
If we conclude that you are violating these guidelines, you may receive a notice via email. If you don't explain or correct your behavior, we may take action against your account. We do our best to ensure fair outcomes, but in all cases we reserve the right to suspend accounts, or remove content, without notice, for any reason, but particularly to protect our services, infrastructure, users, and community.
Electric Objects is a space for art. We do not offer a storage service for your personal photography and videos, though we do encourage you to share your art with the rest of the community. File uploads are capped at 5GB per account.
We reserve the right to enforce, or not enforce, these guidelines in our sole discretion, and these guidelines don't create a duty or contractual obligation for us to act in any particular manner.